Hey There!
Just wanted all of you that read my blog to know that I am starting some fitness groups.
On Monday and Wednesday mornings, 7:00am sharp :) I am starting a fitness bootcamp for 6 weeks. This will be a women's only group and will consist of a little running, body weight exercises, and some stretching in and around the Fens. Also, if you are interested in training for a 5k/10k on January 1st, please join my running group that will meet early on Sunday mornings at 8:00 am sharp :).
I would love it if you would join. There is a fee involved, but really the best thing would be to build relationships. So, let me know if you cannot afford the fee, and we can chat about it.
Please don't be afraid of the Boston weather. There are great protective wear exercise clothes available at REI and Marathon Sports. We could arrange a day to buy some together.
Please email me if you are interested! daniellebressoud@yahoo.com
No comments:
Post a Comment