So, what I will do is post some of my recipes. Hopefully, some with a little Asian flare, and let you know how they taste (with the help of Chris), their nutritional profile, and how I'm feeling. Then, you can try them... Sounds like fun to me! Hope you join in!
Thursday, September 29, 2011
My Vegan/Vegetarian Experiment
I have truly been considering eating a vegan diet. Since coming from Boston to Singapore, I have started to eat vegetarian. As you know, I am pregnant. So, I have been tracking my daily intake of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients on an application on my iPhone. I have noted that my fat, cholesterol levels have gone down, B vitamins, calcium, and vitamin A, K, C have been going up. So, I started thinking, maybe this is the right direction to lean towards. Now, I am highly influenced by the fact that in most food courts you will find headless chickens and raw fish heads displayed for all to see. Combine that with some morning sickness and you have a recipe for vegetarian eating. But, maybe this truly is the way for us to be healthier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment