Wednesday, July 21, 2010

How's the Weather?

Hey There!

How have you been? Enjoying the heat? Ha! Well, I sure the heck am. Isn't it funny how much harder things seem to become in the heat. It's like taking a step is twice as hard as it is when its a balmy 70 degrees! It got me thinking... how little it takes for circumstances to muck up my life. I am a stickler for things being in order. This includes a lot of areas of my life. But, when one little thing is out of place, I feel like the world is crashing down. However, this weather has been teaching me a lot. There is so much that a little heat can disrupt. It can disrupt your hair, your clothes, your breathing, your running, etc. You get the idea. What I have been thinking is...hmm..maybe this weather is telling me something...SLOW DOWN! How often I find myself buzzing around when its really not necessary. I feel like I have been learning how to take a step back, slow down, appreciate what I'm experiencing and love life. What a treasure it is when we learn to see our circumstances as oppourtunities instead of disruption! So, bring on the heat wave...I can handle it!

No comments:

Post a Comment